RSU Bartlesville Helps Build Careers
At the Rogers State University Bartlesville Campus students can complete most requirements for a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in the areas of management, accounting, and finance and take the remaining courses online to finish their degree.
The Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Leadership can be completed online while students can take many of their needed electives and general education courses on the Bartlesville Campus.
Students can earn an associate degree on the Bartlesville Campus in Business Administration, Accounting, Elementary Education, Secondary Education, Social Science – Psychology, and Liberal Arts – General. Students can also receive a Micro-Credential/Badge in Accounting for Managers.
What can RSU Bartlesville offer you?
- Upper and lower-division classes taught by qualified faculty members
- Financial aid and scholarship opportunities (including scholarships for out-of-state students) combined with personalized assistance for financial aid seekers
- In-state tuition for Kansas residents
- Opportunities for concurrently enrolled high school students including free tuition and advising on degree selection and transition to college
- Convenient location in downtown Bartlesville near the public library, community center, museums, and major employers
RSU Bartlesville Fast Facts
- RSU Bartlesville is the only public four-year university in the Bartlesville region, serving students in Washington, Nowata, and Osage Counties, as well as southern Kansas.
- The RSU campus in Bartlesville opened in 1984.
- Highly-qualified faculty members teach classes at RSU Bartlesville.
- RSU maintains vigorous internship programs with area business and industry including ConocoPhillips.
- RSU is one of only 133 universities in the U.S. to utilize SAP software in its accounting and business curriculum to prepare students to use this cutting-edge technology in the workplace.
- RSU has signed transfer agreements with Coffeyville Community College and Independence Community College, allowing students to seamlessly transfer their classes to RSU while pursuing a bachelor’s or associate degree.
- RSU offers in-state tuition for residents of southern Kansas.
History of RSU Bartlesville Campus
RSU Bartlesville is located in the historic Reda Building, which has served as an elegant, nine-story centerpiece of downtown Bartlesville since 1919.
The ornate facade of the building is constructed of cut stone and brick. The interior of the first-floor lobby is adorned with high-quality materials including marble and original light fixtures.
The building originally served as headquarters for the Cities Service Oil Co. and later was the home of the Reda Pump Co. RSU acquired the building from the Schlumberger Co., a worldwide oilfield services company that has major operations in Bartlesville, in 2005.
FAQs About the RSU Bartlesville Campus
Why should I consider RSU?
RSU is small enough to provide you with individualized attention, yet large enough to offer bachelor’s and associate degrees in today’s most in-demand career fields.
How many classes are available at the RSU Bartlesville campus?
We offers hundreds of classes at all levels at RSU Bartlesville. Additional classes are available via the RSU Online program. See degree options available in Bartlesville.
Can I transfer my credit hours to another school? Or can my credits from another school transfer to RSU?
Please visit with an enrollment counselor to get specific information about the transfer of credits. Coffeyville Community College and Independence Community College allow seamless transfer of credit hours from those institutions to RSU.
What kinds of financial aid are available?
Financial aid is available for qualified students through grants, scholarships, loans and part-time employment from federal, state, institutional and private sources. Financial need, available funds, student classification, and academic performance determine the types and amounts of aid awarded. Note: In-state tuition is available for Kansas residents. A large number of special out-of-state scholarships are available for students living in southern Kansas.
How do I apply for financial aid and scholarships?
Enrollment counselors are available at the Bartlesville campus to help guide you through the financial aid process. Application for financial aid can be made by submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The FAFSA should be processed by April 1 to be considered for aid from all available programs for the following fall term. An application may also be obtained from the Financial Aid Office on any RSU campus. Priority deadline for scholarship applications is February 1. Awarding of scholarships begins on February 15 and continues as available funding permits.
RSU scholarship applications are available in the main Bartlesville office or by calling the Office of Enrollment Management at the Claremore campus, 918-343-7546.
Michael Bailey, Bartlesville City Manager
“RSU’s instructors instilled in me a passion for accounting, finance, and business management. I built my career on these skills. I can honestly say that without RSU, I would not be where I am today.” Read Michael’s Story